Pretorius Skin, Hair & Nails is a Daily regeneration formula to bring back your skin's healthy radiance. Pretorius Skin, Hair & Nails is specially formulated with White Tea & Silica to regenerate and hydrate the skin to bring back your healthy radiance.
Pretorius Skin, Hair & Nails contains a carefully selected array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that provide the building blocks for healthy skin, hair and nails. Specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and hydrate the skin for a more radiant, plump and youthful complexion.
Contains Bio-Marine-Complex, a rich source of collagen that is readily absorbed and utilised by the body. Bio-Marine Complex helps repair the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, skin mottling, yellowing and leathery dryness. Includes White Tea and Silica, plus selected vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide the building blocks for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Strengthens soft or brittle nails, reduces splitting and chipping, and increases nail thickness
- Provides support for a healthy complexion and growth of healthy hair
- Protection from the effects of pollution and stress on the skin
- Great supplement to existing beauty regime
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- Advanced formula includes White Tea and Silica. White Tea enhances the body's own naturally occurring skin antioxidant activity, to help improve skin radiance & skin cellular health
- Silica is nature's building block, beneficial for regenerating and maintaining the elasticity and firmness of the skin, as well as supporting hair and nail strength
- Shark cartilage helps increase the thickness and elasticity of the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin. Helps reduce the effects of sun damage on the skin. Shark cartilage promotes strong healthy skin, hair and fingernails. Helps reduce the brittleness of hair and nails.
Vitamin C, Silica and Zinc are essential in the production and maintenance of collagen, a major component of the connective tissues including nails, hair and skin
- Zinc deficiency is associated with white spots on the nails, minor skin disorders and hair loss
- Zinc, B vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are needed for cell growth, wound healing and tissue repair for maintaining healthy skin
- White Tea
- Vitamin A
- Shark Cartilage (Bio Marine Complex)
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B2
- Ascorbic acid
- Vitamin E
Low Allergy formula: NO added sugar, lactose, salt, yeast, starches, gluten, preservatives or artificial colour flavour.
Derived from seafood. Not suitable for people with seafood allergy. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. When taken in excess of 8000IU Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those who recently had a heart attack, major surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice.