Swisse Ultiboost Chlorophyll Mixed Berry flavour, has been specifically formulated to help support the body's natural detox processes and improve weight loss. When you lose weight the body releases free radicals detoxing with chlorophyll can help combat any damage caused by these free radicals.
Ultiboost Chlorophyll is a natural product to help cleanse, rejuvenate and energise your body. Chlorophyll detoxifies the bowel, liver, kidneys and bloodstream and helps eliminate potential toxins that can damage health. It also aids digestion and allows the body to process food more efficiently to maintain a healthy weight. Its antibacterial properties also help deodorise the body.
Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants and is responsible for absorbing and transforming the energy of the sun into the chemicals and nutrients needed by plants to grow. Chlorophyll also provides vital nutrition for the human body because it has a similar molecular structure to haemoglobin (oxygen carrier in red blood cells), which may explain its ability to enrich the blood and provide energy.
- Detox support - Chlorophyll is highly cleansing, it helps support detoxification in the body by eliminating toxins that can damage health. It also acts as a natural internal body deodorant and cleanser, has exceptional benefits for oral and skin care, and is a great source of magnesium.
- Weight loss support - Chlorophyll detoxifies the bowel, liver, kidneys and bloodstream and helps eliminate potential toxins that can damage health. It also aids digestion and allows the body to process food more efficiently to maintain a healthy weight. When you lose weight the body releases free radicals detoxing with chlorophyll can help combat any damage caused by these free radicals. For powerful, healthy detoxification and weight loss effects it is recommended Swisse Ultiboost Chlorophyll be taken with Swisse Ultiboost Trimshot.
- Antibacterial - Chlorophyll has antibacterial properties and may help to support mouth, throat and gum health. It also has the ability to work with the natural bacteria in the gut to create a healthy digestive environment and promote the growth of good bacteria, which enhances the bodys natural defences against harmful or bad bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory - Those suffering from inflammatory conditions may also benefit from chlorophyll because it helps alkalise the body. Degenerative and chronic health challenges are exacerbated when the body is acidic (acidity in the body is associated with lifestyle factors such as the consumption of processed foods).
- Digestive health
- Support for growth of good gut bacteria
- Alkalising effect on inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and gout, eczema and psoriasis, IBS and gastritis
- Antioxidant supplement
- Those requiring extra antioxidants - smokers, people who eat a lot of processed food, those who drink alcohol regularly
- Internal deodorant for those with strong body odour or who consume strong flavoured, pungent foods
- Targeted supplement to aid detoxification - powerful detoxifying tonic.
- Premium quality chlorophyll from the mulberry plant.
- Assists with energy levels, due to similar structure to haemoglobin chlorophyll acts as a blood tonic.
- Does not contain any artificial ingredients. Preserved with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and potassium sorbate, derived from sorbic acid (natural food acid).
- High potency chlorophyll, contains 100mg per 5ml serve.
- Economical - 100 serves per bottle.
- Suitable to be taken long term.
- Delicious tasting, easy to take.
- Chlorophyll powder (2%)
- Ascorbic acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Natural Flavour
- Purified water.
Free from: Gluten, wheat, GMO ingredients, egg, yeast, animal products, preservatives, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, dairy products, lactose or corn.
A stable vitamin K intake is recommended for people taking blood thinning medication such as warfarin. Chlorophyll is high in vitamin K, for this reason it is recommended those taking warfarin and chlorophyll do so under the supervision of their healthcare professional. It is recommended that you consult your healthcare professional regarding the suitability of Chlorophyll during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop