Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream moisturises and nourishes the driest of hands.
Save your skin with this sublime botanical formula that delivers a bounty of nutrients from New Zealand-grown Avocado Oil and Golden Kowhai.
- Nutrient-rich Avocado Oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Macadamia Oil - Prized for containing an impressive 22% of palmitoleic acid, an essential fat that decreases in content as skin ages, this oil is readily absorbed and moisturizes deeply to help maintain a youthful appearance.
- Nurturing Marigold Oil helps reclaim the ultra-dry skin of working hands.
Naturally non-greasy and readily absorbed, with an aromatic woody and citrus scent. Suited to most skin conditions.
- Use throughout the day.
- Rinse your hands in warm and pure water.
- Gently dry and apply this rich cream at regular intervals.
A daily hand cream certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Aqua (Water), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Sophora microphylla (Kowhai) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate. Fragrance of Sweet Orange & Cedarwood: Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop