Naturopathica FatBlaster Clinical helps to promote weight loss and support a healthy BMI (Body mass index) for adults looking to optimise their weight loss program to achieve their goal.
- FatBlaster Clinical is an innovation in weight loss to help you lose more weight than diet and exercise alone
- Helps achieve your weight loss goal
- Helps weight loss in healthy overweight adults when used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise – 1800kcal/day diet and 30 min walking 5 days per week.
In a preliminary study on healthy overweight adults, the FatBlaster Clinical ingredients were shown to help users lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone. FatBlaster Clinical was also shown to help reduce centimetres from hips and waist. (Dixit K, et al. Efficacy of a novel herbal formulation for weight loss demonstrated in a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial with healthy overweight adults. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018;20:2633-2641. Sponsored by Laila Nutraceuticals & PLT Health Solutions)
The formulation may help to promote Lipolysis which is the process of helping the body break down fat and burn fat. (Based on in-vitro data. Sengupta K, et al. An herbal formula LI85008F inhibits lipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Food and Nutrition Sciences 2011;2:809–817. Sponsored by Laila Nutraceuticals)
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext.
- Equiv. dry rhizome 2.925 g
- Moringa oleifera (Drumstick leaves) ext.
- Equiv. dry leaf 2.16 g.
- Murraya koenigii (Curry leaves) ext.
- Equiv. dry leaf 945 mg
Suitable for a halal diet
Always use in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains sulfites.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop