Skin Doctors SuperFacelift is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles by 86% and crow's feet by 63% in just 8 weeks! Its cosmeceutical strength formula helps smooth wrinkles and tightens and firms a sagging complexion by supporting the health of your skinäó»s structure. Look dramatically younger with long term results.
This breakthrough discovery contains ProDEjine to help reinforce the Dermo- Epidermal Junction, a structure in the skin that is essential for maintaining cohesion between the dermis and the epidermis. Healthy skin cohesion helps keep skin looking firm and young, reducing the signs of ageing including wrinkles and skin loosening. In fact in placebo controlled clinical trials ProDEjine has been clinically shown to decrease the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead by 86% and crow's feet by 63% in just 8 weeks.
The Dermo-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) is the thin structure that allows the epidermis and dermis to communicate so it is absolutely vital that this precious construction is given the attention it deserves if you want to achieve young looking skin. If this structure degrades, so does the cohesion in your skin so that skin starts to loosen and you get that saggy look.
HHBS recommends using with Skin Doctors Supermoist products - 24 hour hydrating moisturisers - with any product from the Skin Doctors range.
This cosmetic contains active ingredients combined to achieve a total anti-wrinkle approach.
- ProDEJine - Isolated and purified from Saccgaromyces cerevisiae (yeast). ProDEJine has been shown to reinforce the dermo-epidermal junction and stimulate dermis protein synthesis. It has been clinically shown to decrease wrinkles on the forehead by 86% and wrinkles on the crowäó»s feet by 63% in 8 weeks. Further consumer clinical testing revealed a significant improvement in cutaneous tonicity, wrinkles and skin loosening when compared with placebo.
- Tagravit R - Encapsulated Retinol (Vitamin A), which is only activated upon application to the skin. This prevents the oxidation of the retinol and provides for a much more concentrated cream as it has not disintegrated throughout its shelf life and slow usage. Retinol has anti-ageing activity (wrinkles, lines and loss of elasticity), is highly effective for UV damaged skin and assists in improving the cell renewal process.
- Vitamin E - A naturally derived super anti-oxidant. This ingredient assists in rectifying oxidative changes caused by UV.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) - Lactic acid is a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, a naturally occurring fruit acid. Lactic Acid has been shown to increase the water-holding ability of the corneum layer of the skin, allowing for an improvement in fine lines.
- Lactic Acid
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Yeast Extract
- Disodium Succinate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Titanium Dioxide
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop