Blackmores Women’s Energy Effervescent is a refreshing way to support energy levels and is suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1 x Box of 6 x 20 = 120 effervescent tablets
Blackmores Women’s Energy Effervescent is a refreshing and 98.5% sugar-free effervescent. Women’s Energy Effervescent is suitable to use during pregnancy and breast-feeding, supporting general health and wellbeing during this nutritionally demanding time. With Vitamin B6 and magnesium to support energy production, it relieves feelings of weakness and tiredness when dietary intake is inadequate. It also contains Vitamin C, which supports healthy immune system function and maternal health.
For women, nutritional needs change throughout the course of their life, especially during times of menstruation, pregnancy, breast-feeding and menopause. It is not uncommon for mums and mums-to-be to feel tired or fatigued. It is important to reach for an appropriate solution when looking to support one’s energy levels, maternal health and immune system function.
- Women’s Energy Effervescent is a refreshing, lemon-flavoured effervescent. Simply enjoy 1 tablet dissolved in 200mL of water for a suitable pick-me-up
- 98.5% sugar free
- Suitable to use during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Vitamin B6 to support energy production and maintain energy levels, relieving fatigue and feelings of tiredness when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium to support general health and wellbeing, as well as maintain maternal health
- Vitamin C support immune system function and overall immune health
Women’s Energy Effervescent is a refreshing, lemon-flavoured effervescent that is 98.5% sugar-free and is suitable to consume during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium to support energy levels within the body, relieving feelings of weakness and tiredness when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin C to support immune system function and maternal health
- Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 85 mg - Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
- Magnesium oxide (magnesium 100mg) 165.775 mg - Magnesium is an essential nutrient that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays a role in a large number of biological processes. Magnesium containing foods include green leafy vegetables, nuts, cocoa and whole grains.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6, pyridoxine 2mg) 2.4 mg - Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is a water-soluble nutrient involved in the production of proteins, neurotransmitters and haemoglobin. Whole grains, legumes, bananas, seeds, nuts and potatoes are good sources of vitamin B6.
Contains benzoates, sorbates and sulfites. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner. If you are taking other products for pregnancy, talk to your health proessional before using this product.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop