Henry Blooms SB Probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and supports normal immune system health with no refrigeration required.
Henry Blooms SB Probiotic:
- Effectively targets the gut wall
- Ideal for use with antibiotics
- May assist with relief from diarrhoea including traveller’s diarrhoea
- Effectively targets the gut wall - Henry Blooms SB Probiotic works differently from other probiotics. It remains intact as it enters the digestive tract as it is resistant to stomach acidity and proteolysis, and there is no loss of activity due to heat or cold. This makes Henry Blooms SB Probiotic a highly stable digestive support supplement that can quickly target the gut wall to re-establish microflora and bring about digestive balance.
- Ideal for use with antibiotics - Henry Blooms SB Probiotic encourages the growth of friendly bacteria especially during and after antibiotic use. Henry Blooms SB Probiotic establishes itself in the gut wall, achieving a high concentration very quickly. It is resistant to all commonly prescribed antibiotics and can therefore be a useful adjunct to antibiotic therapy.
- Gut inflammation and immunity - Henry Blooms SB Probiotic enhances gastrointestinal immunity, discouraging the growth of harmful microorganisms. It works together with the body to re-establish healthy microflora. It can be used for symptomatic relief of gut inflammation, diarrhoea and medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 250 mg (5 billion CFU)
No added gluten, wheat, yeast, animal products, lactose, milk derivatives, sugar, salt, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop