Naturopathica Gastrohealth Probiotic Daily Care supports digestive and immune system health, and general wellbeing. Useful in relieving digestive discomfort.
GastroHealth Daily Care Probiotic can help:
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Relieve digestive discomfort
- Support immune system health
- Reduce abdominal bloating
- Relieve flatulence
- Relieve diarrhoea
The key to a healthy digestive microbiome is the balance of good and bad bacteria. Everyday lifestyle such as fatty foods, alcohol and stress can upset your balance of good and bad bacteria.
GastroHealth Daily’s unique formulation contains the Big 3 probiotics, these species work together to provide 3 lines of defence for your gut, to help: restore the balance of bacteria, relieve digestive upsets and assist in your overall wellbeing.
GastroHealth does not require refrigeration and proprietary technology ensures the probiotics in GastroHealth are potent and delivered live, even at room temperatures.
Naturopathica GastroHealth is For Everybody, Every day looking to help support:
- Daily digestive health
- Before and during travel to mitigate travellers diarrhoea.
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system.
- People who regularly suffer from bloating problems
Adults and children over 12 years: For general health or to help with symptoms such as bloating, gas & wind - take 1 capsule daily. To assist with diarrhoea, take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- Lactobacillus helveticus (4.35 billion CFU) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (4.35 billion CFU) - These 2 stains of Lactobacilli work together to help restore and maintain the microbial population of the intestinal tract. They promote the adherence of good bacteria to the gastrointestinal tract, particularly after they have been adversely affected by diet, stress or antibiotic use. As a result, they are particularly helpful for the relief and prevention of digestive symptoms such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, flatulence, cramping and diarrhoea, and may enhance immunity against dangerous organisms. The combination of these 2 types of lactobacilli have also been seen to be helpful with lactose intolerance and could help prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Bifidobacterium longum (4.35 billion CFU) - One of the most important residents in the human gastrointestinal tract, B. longum keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria, and may boost the immune system.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (1.95 billion CFU) - a tropical strain of yeast which has been shown to maintain and restore the natural flora in the large and small intestine and inhibit pathogens. S. boulardii is effective in the relief of many gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhoea, traveller's diarrhoea and anti-biotic associated diarrhoea.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare practitioner. Contains milk products. Not suitable for people allergic to yeast.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop