Bioglan BioHappy IBS is formulated to support the reduction of occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Bio Happy IBS Support contains herbs, fibre and glutamine.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, the antispasmodic herbs Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Peppermint are combined to help soothe and relieve abdominal spasms and pain. They are traditionally classified as carminatives, meaning that they help reduce flatulence.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, Slippery Elm bark has been shown to help relieve symptoms of diarrhoea and constipation, as well as helping to normalise bowel function and nourish healthy intestinal flora.
Bioglan BioHappy IBS Support helps reduce the occurrence symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS and indigestion.
Bioglan BioHappy IBS is for:
- Those who would like help with reducing the occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
50 Tabs x 3 Pack = 150 Tabs
- Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) inner stem bark powder 150 mg
- Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) ext dry conc. std. 30 mg
- Equiv. fresh leaf 1.5 g
- Equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 1.5 mg
- Curcumin 26.6 mg
- Equiv. curcuminoids 25 mg
- Matricaria recutita (chamomile) ext. dry conc. 125 mg
- Equiv. dry flower 500 mg
- Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) ext. dry conc. 50 mg
- Equiv. dry leaf 350 mg
- Mentha X Piperita (peppermint) ext dry conc. 12.5 mg
- Equiv. dry leaf 50 mg
- Glutamine 300 mg
Drink plenty of water. If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your medical practitioner.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop