- Healthy Woman
- Pregnancy & Preconception
- Pre-Conception and Pregnancy MultiVitamin 180 Caps Swisse Ultinatal
Swisse Ultinatal Pre-Conception and Pregnancy MultiVitamin is a premium quality formula to provide nutritional support before, during and after pregnancy.
- Contains 21 key vitamins, minerals and fatty acids to support healthy growth and development.
- Includes 500 mcg of folic acid, iodine, omega-3 DHA, choline and vitamin D, to help prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Low constipation iron that’s gentle on the stomach.
- Suitable for women during all stages of pregnancy, including pre-conception and breastfeeding.
- 5-Methylfolate (levomefolic acid from levomefolate glucosamine) 50 mcg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg Total = Folic Acid 250 mcg
- Methyl B12 (mecobalamin) 1.31 mcg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 22.62 mg
- Concentrated Fish Omega-3 Triglycerides (containing: eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA] 37.5 mg; docosahexaenoic acid [DHA] 125 mg) 250 mg
- Biotin 15 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine nitrate) 700 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 700 mcg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 9 mg; Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 950 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 5.22 IU
- Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 25 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 110 mcg
- Iron (from iron amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 25 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 32.5 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 5.50 mg.
Contains fish, phenylalanine, soya bean, sugar alcohols and sulfites. No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop