Blackmores Probiotics+ Kids Daily Health is a Multi-action kids formula with four clinically trialled probiotic strains, a prebiotic and vitamins.
Formulated based on scientific evidence. This multi-action kids formula contains four clinically trialled probiotic strains providing 12.5 billion good bacteria, plus a prebiotic and vitamins . Maintains kid’s digestive and immune health, and daily wellbeing.
- May support the body’s natural defences and maintain immune system function
- May reduce the number of days absent from preschool due to colds
- May reduce the frequency and duration of cold symptoms
- May help restore the balance of good bacteria following the use of antibiotics
- Easily dissolving powder that can be added to food or liquid, or under adult supervision, taken directly
There’s no need to refrigerate; a specialised formulation process and packaging technology helps prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria, helping keep them alive.
Blackmores Probiotics+ Kids Daily Health helps to maintain kid’s digestive and immune health, and daily wellbeing. Formulated with four clinically trialled strains with the added benefit of prebiotics to support good bacterial growth and vitamins C and D.
The easy dissolving powder is conveniently packaged in individual sachets to help protect the probiotic potency and provide a hygienic and precise dose.
Dairy and gluten free. Vegetarian friendly
Probiotics are live micro-organisms often referred to as "friendly bacteria" or "good bacteria," which are similar to the usual members of normal human microflora communities, such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
Probiotics help to restore and replenish the good, natural bacteria in the digestive system and reduce the growth of harmful organisms.
Stress, alcohol consumption, certain medications and eating poorly can throw out your gut’s balance of good versus bad bacteria and may lead to dysbiosis (a change in the microflora).
Probiotics help to restore balance of good bacteria to help support general health.
Having a balance of the ‘good’ gut bacteria also helps to support digestive health, women’s health, and immune system and bowel health.
Blackmores Probiotics+ are a range of fridge free probiotics based on scientific evidence containing clinically trialled probiotic strains.
The products help keep your gut healthy and running smoothly and are developed using a specialised formulation process and packaging technology to keep the good bacteria alive.
Blackmores Probiotics+ range uses measures in the manufacturing process and packaging that ensures the preservation of the probiotics without the need to refrigerate, so they are delivered in the digestive system alive where they are required.
Whilst it is well known that high temperatures can affect the viability of probiotics, moisture is as big a threat to their survival.
The Blackmores Probiotics+ range is shelf stable because we use a sophisticated formulation process and packaging techniques to help prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria. Because our probiotics contain such low levels of moisture, heat isn’t such a worry and you don’t need to store them in the fridge.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 (125 million CFU) 10.5 mg
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL34 (2.375 billion CFU) 600 µg
- Total live good bacteria 12.5 billion CFU
- Inulin (prebiotic) 100 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop