Dr Sandra Cabot QuickLoss Meal Replacement Tub Creamy Vanilla - Dr Sandra Cabot has designed The QuickLoss Meal Replacement and QuickLoss Diet to support metabolism and digestion and to avoid intestinal bloating - Jump start your diet with QuickLoss !
Do you know that the average Australian has around 6 partially digested meals stored in the colon at any one time? No wonder people suffer with abdominal bloating, irregular bowel actions and unpleasant gas!
QuickLoss Meal Replacement contains several types of fibre, as well as the patented Neopuntia fibre. QuickLoss also contains alginic acid which can remove toxins from the bowel. Good health begins in the gut and the liver. Yes get healthy and slim on the inside and outside the QuickLoss way!
- dairy whey protein concentrate (36%)
- skim milk powder
- soy lecithin
- vanilla flavour
- cactus fibre (NeOpuntia)
- guar gum
- calcium (as calcium phosphate)
- magnesium (as magnesium phosphate)
- zinc (as zinc gluconate)
- alginic acid
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- iron (as ferrous fumarate)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
- vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)
- vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- vitamin D3
- selenium (as selenomethionine)
- vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate)
- vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- folic acid
- potassium iodide
- vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
This product contains cow's milk. This product must not be used as a total diet replacement and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
Contains no artificial sweeteners or colours.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop