Skin Doctors Ingrow Go - In grown hair exfoliating lotion
Reduces the appearance of ingrown hairs & razor bumps
Reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs and razor bumps for beautifully smoother, softer skin.
Ingrow Go has powerful exfoliating properties to slough away dead skin allowing ingrown hairs to simply pop out above the surface of the skin where it can be easily removed, for softer, smoother and less irritated skin after shaving or waxing.
Perfect for legs, underarms, bikini line, face (beard) or anywhere skin is prone to ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
The major cause of ingrown hairs is hair removal. The problem starts when the hair is removed below the skin’s surface. When these hairs begin to regrow, they can curl up inside the hair follicle causing red bumps on the skin.
- All skin types
- Suitable for sensitive skin areas
- Suitable for male & female sufferers
After you shave or wax, apply Ingrow Go using a cotton ball to the affected area. Use several days prior to waxing or electrolysis to ensure complete hair removal.
For best results: Men use daily after shaving, women use several times a week.
HHBS recommends using with Skin Doctors Supermoist 24 hour hydrating moisturisers with any product from the Skin Doctors range.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – antibacterial agent to help clear out infected pores.
- Propylene Glycol – delivers moisture to the skin.
- Acetyl Salicylic Acid – anti-inflammatory to reduce the swelling associated with ingrown hairs.
- Glycolic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid known as fruit acids naturally occurring in sugar cane juice. It is most effective AHA due to its small molecular structure that allows it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily. It acts as a mild exfoliant to remove dry skin cells and reduce redness.
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Acetyl, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop